B2B Marketing & PR Account Executive and Manager
This award winning B2B integrated agency is on the lookout for a B2B Marketing & PR Account Executive and PR Account Manager!
Account Executive level candidates need to be fluent in one or more foreign languages.
Candidates must also have a proven academic ability to degree level or beyond with ideally some marketing or journalism experience.
Excellent writing skills with a keen eye for attention to detail are essential as is ambition and drive to succeed!
The role will involve working in a busy marketing agency undertaking responsibilities such as
- Copy Writing
- Media liaison
- Event management
- Client liaison
- Supplier negotiation
- Print and design management
- Provide administrative support to team as required.
- Use relevant language(s) – both written and spoken – on a regular basis in a business context.
- Travel to attend client meetings/exhibitions as required; amount of travel will depend on client portfolio.
- Juggle workload/work across a number of clients effectively.
Account Manager level candidates must have the following skills:
- B2B marketing agency experience
- Advance writing (releases, features, proposals, etc.), reporting and presentation skills.
- Account management experience.
- Proven ability to develop and broaden client relationships.
- Media relations experience
- The ability to travel to attend client meetings/exhibitions as required; amount of travel will depend on client portfolio.
- Existing and new business development
- Maintain quality control over work produced by junior staff.
- Team motivation. Identification of problems on team to discuss with senior management.
- Communicate confidently across all levels internally, with the press and with clients.
- Apply time management principles to balance workloads for yourself, and team members (where relevant).
- Take responsibility for personal development; identify requirements and proactively seek opportunities to meet needs.
- Additional language requirements are not essential but would be a bonus.
In return you will work in a highly regarded company with an excellent staff retention rate and also a comprehensive training and development program for its staff. You will work on a mix of international B2B clients and also learn integrated marketing skills as well as PR!
About Black Cherry Recruitment
Black Cherry Recruitment is a boutique PR recruitment consultancy that offers personalised and results driven recruitment solutions in a friendly, professional and experienced manner.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Senior Account Executive Business / Industrial jobs in Greater Manchester
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Senior Account Executive Environmental jobs in Greater Manchester
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Senior Account Executive Technology jobs in Greater Manchester