This job has now expired
Our client has established themselves as one of the most forward-thinking social PR consultancies across the UK and internationally. They are now looking to make a significant new board level hire in their London office to help support and develop the agency’s creative re-branding.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a determined senior level PR professional looking to advance and take a considerable step up in their career. You will be an influential ambassador to the agency and team, taking substantial responsibility for enhancing and expanding the London office. Clients include a diverse range of businesses, consumer brands and public sector organisations. The ideal candidate will have extremely superior new business acumen and an entrepreneurial spirit with a view to creatively developing the agency.
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying and cultivating new business opportunities, devising strategy and bringing on a number of new clients within the first year
- Guiding the office, building the structure of the team, recruiting people as required and providing constant coaching and assessment to help build a strong foundation
- Working collaboratively with the two founders to support the agency re-brand and growth strategy as well as offer creative ideas
- Budget and financial management, negotiating client fees and managing P+L
- Acting as client ambassador, offering senior strategic counsel and nurturing existing relationships
We are looking for:
- An associate or board level communications professional wanting that next step up
- A love for new business generation and a desire for recognition
- Someone who wants equity in a company, with freedom and encouragement to input creative and entrepreneurial ideas
This is a truly desirable and rare position that will offer the successful candidate an exceptional opportunity to progress their career to the next level. There is the possibility for flexibility on salary depending on the candidate and the added potential to earn up to 25% of profit share within the London Office.