This job has now expired
Our client is a well established and rapidly growing advisory firm, specialising in accountancy and business. They are currently looking for an experienced PR Manager with plenty of experience to join their team. Although this company have offices all over the UK, the ideal candidate will be working from their London office. The successful candidate will be working closely with the communications and the marketing teams and occasionally travelling to the other UK offices.
As PR Manager you will be:
- Creating, implementing and overseeing PR strategies and marketing campaigns for quality media coverage
- Managing social media networks
- Maintain and develop media relations (both print and online)
- A point of contact for all sectors in the business for PR support and advice
- Confident to give first class presentations
- Working closely with both other sector PR Managers
The ideal candidate will:
- Have significant PR experience with strategy and media delivery (regional, national and online), preferably in professional services
- Be experienced in advising and supporting colleagues
- Be creative, confident, self motivated and with business acumen
- Have a good relationship with numerous journalists
- Have previously worked alongside marketing and business development teams
This is an exciting opportunity for an outstanding individual with experience to join a fast paced organisation. If you are interested please apply below.