This job has now expired
Job Ref: RAH1310-137
Fixed Term Contract (3 months)
My client is a leading construction company that employs over 16,000 employees worldwide.
This opportunity is for a Communications Executive to develop and deliver internal and external communications plans to support employees, customer and communities across the company and its target clients. You must have extensive experience in internal and external communications, proven experience in building strong relationships with clients, colleagues and stakeholders at all levels and exceptional written and editing skills.
- Work closely with the Internal Communications team to support messaging and contributions to the intranet and road shows.
- Create and deliver tailored communication plans for target clients and communities.
- Liaise with client teams to create positive press opportunities.
- Support the Corporate Marketing team with the production of communication collateral including newsletters, presentations, events, meetings, brochures and case studies.
- Gather news and write content, aligned to strategy, for all channels including press releases, core brief, internal announcements, client publications and company magazines.
- Liaise with content owners and assist with the development of digital communication channels including intranet, website etc.
- Support crisis communications both externally and internally, as required.
- Deal promptly with enquiries, feedback or complaints from clients or the general public.
- Work within the wider business development and marketing teams to provide support or administration of marketing, communication, business transformation or community activities and campaigns.
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Roberta Hall on email@example.com quoting reference RAH1310-137
VMA Direct is part of VMA Group, a global provider of corporate and marketing communications recruitment and training services