Associate Director - Director - Consumer, Travel and Lifetysle
This is a multi-award winning fully integrated agency are on the market for an exceptional (Ass.) Director to take the lead on their consumer team!
This highly creative fully integrated agency have an excellent working environment and glowing reputation.
They look after some of the UK’s best loved brands across lifestyle, consumer brand, and travel.
Associate Director/ Director role - Head of Consumer.
As part of the board you will be an integral part of the agency’s team and will drive forward new business as well as servicing big name consumer accounts.
- A fantastic communicator that is always looking to constantly develop, evolve and motivate others
- Experience agency side is preferred (working on multiple accounts)
- A great manager and experience with looking after mulitple teams on different accounts
- A strong strategic thinker
- Digitally Savvy
- Big brand experience
- A team leader and a team player
- A high-level influencer with fantastic media relations
- Experience in managing mid-large P&Ls
- Extremely client facing and a new business hunter
- Enthusiasm and passion for the consumer PR sector.
Circa £75,000 & share options, bonus, pension, healthcare & more…
If you think this could be your chance to really flourish into a top level PR professional at this leading agency then do get in touch today. Send your CV and interest over to Amelia Chick on firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
Alternatively, do give me a call on 0207 347 5357 to discuss your background further.
I look forward to speaking with you.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Manager (In-House) Consumer jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Manager (In-House) Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Manager (In-House) FMCG jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Manager (In-House) Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Manager (In-House) Travel and Tourism jobs in London (East)