A prestigious professional services firm is looking for a talented PR Manager to join its communications team. Working closely with other PR Managers, your role will be to produce and implement PR strategy for the core sectors of the business and provide PR support for existing marketing campaigns and thought leadership pieces.
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee all PR activities
- Being the primary point of contact and offering a consistently high level of advice to the sectors
- Drive coverage in core media, as identified by the business
- Offer expert reputation management advice
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing and Head of External Communications to ensure PR resources are being used effectively
- Act as editor for company blog and ensure sector messaging is delivered across social media channels
You will have significant PR experience in a professional services environment, partnership or PR agency, and utilise your expert knowledge gained to give strategic advice and support. You will be a creative and confident individual, with strong commercial acumen. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are a must, and experience of managing external agencies is highly desirable.
In the first instance please send your CV in Word format via email to Lucy Stone on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference LBS1310-142
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Have you thought about a career in recruitment? Why not work for us? http://vmagroup.com/workforus/
About VMA Group
Since its inception as Vicky Mann Associates in 1978, VMA Group has grown to be the leading global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications