This job has now expired
My client is one the country’s fastest growing technology companies, providing communications to more than 75,000 business customers. As a rapidly growing business they are always striving to add and develop their team, as a result they are now looking to recruit an experienced PR Manager.
Reporting to the Head of PR, you will take responsibility for driving the group’s PR strategies across SME, corporate and in direct channels.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Working to set objectives and business plans to deliver the requirements to support the business’s PR requirements
- Day-to-day management of the press office function
- Working with marketing team to deliver successful marketing campaigns through effective PR involvement
- Self-generation of newsworthy stories, thinking creatively and using topical hooks to gain favourable coverage and brand identity
- Developing relationships with journalists from key vertical media, National and Regional Media.
- Developing articles, press releases and thought pieces across a range of areas for identified sector press.
- Identifying opportunities for key stakeholders to comment on sector issues in the national press.
- Working with the Head of PR and Marketing Director to manage corporate reputation and crisis communications.
- Delivering a programme of regional PR in support of national business strategy
- The primary writer for news releases and other PR-related communications.
This is an rare opportunity for a PR professional who is looking to join a business with a exciting future ahead following a recent acquisition.