Account Executive/ Senior Account Executive – health & wellbeing
This is an ideal opportunity for a talented and ambitious junior level candidate to join a leading, successful & supportive healthcare team within a top-10 global PR consultancy.
Our client is one of the largest global PR agencies with offices across Europe, Asia, Africa and the US. This role will sit within their stunning Soho offices and will be given exposure to all dimensions of health communications across biotech, pharmaceuticals, health providers and consumer health. As Account/ Senior Account Executive, you will provide crucial support to all team members and to a mix of disease and consumer health clients. Working on a UK and global level, the successful candidate will also participate in valuable new business research projects.
- Experience working on healthcare communications programmes in an agency role and a passion for this field
- A good foundation of communications skills and knowledge
- Strong writing skills and creative thinking ability
- A sense of urgency but with excellent attention to detail
- First class client relationship skills
- Adept at working in teams to deliver outstanding results on campaigns
- Willingness and motivation to learn quickly
- Adept at managing multiple projects with appropriate support
In this role, you will be given excellent in-house and agency training opportunities to build your career within digital & healthcare communications. Please send across your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Business to Business Senior Account Executive Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Business to Business Senior Account Executive Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Business to Business Senior Account Executive Education jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Business to Business Senior Account Executive FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Business to Business Senior Account Executive Healthcare jobs in London (Central)