Senior Account Director – Consumer Health
Our client is a stand out-from-the-crowd, multiple award-winning consumer PR consultancy and they are now looking to hire a an experienced and bright Senior Account Director to join its’ highly successful consumer healthcare division.
The consumer health practice is experiencing a succession of new business wins and therefore requires a highly skilled senior level candidate to support this development. You will be an influential member of this team, taking substantial responsibility for enhancing and expanding new business success. As Senior Account Director, you will lead on 2 consumer health accounts, delivering informative communication programmes with a focus on inflammation and mild viral infection.
- Solid background across consumer PR with experience within the healthcare sector
- Experience of working across both consumer & trade campaigns would be advantageous
- A good foundation of communications skills and knowledge
- Strong writing skills and creative thinking ability
- Adept at working in teams to deliver outstanding results on campaigns
- Proven leadership skills
- First class client relationship skills
- Desk research, developing consumer research initiatives, statistical work
- Digital capability to develop website design & construction
- Strong academic background
If you have significant experience leading consumer campaigns for a number of healthcare clients - this position will be perfect for you to build upon your skills and support the successful growth of an up-and-coming consumer health team. Please either apply below or send a word copy of your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
About Premier Resourcing UK
Premier Resourcing UK is a boutique recruitment consultancy specialising in PR, public affairs, internal comms and marketing communications.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Associate Director Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Associate Director Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Associate Director FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Associate Director Healthcare jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Associate Director Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)