PR Account Director – Consumer and Lifestyle
We have an exciting new opportunity for an Account Director to join our dynamic PR team in our London or Bristol office, working with some of our key consumer and lifestyle clients.
We’re looking for an individual who can help us create ground-breaking and behaviour-changing integrated communications programmes for our clients.
Responsible for ensuring the implementation of public relations projects and programmes from initial brief, through to campaign objectives, market research, generating proposals, implementation, cost control, budget planning and campaign evaluation. The role can be based either in London or Bristol.
- Direct and manage the PR Account Management Team to ensure they achieve their objectives and receive all appropriate training and development.
- In liaison with the Account Manager, manage the Client accounts, ensuring work is completed within agreed budgets and additional spend is agreed for work outside of existing remit
- Support and mentor Account Managers as required to help them meet targets, manage projects and find solutions to challenges faced
- Share knowledge to deliver the optimum programme for the client based on tactical expertise
- Draft, develop and implement Client proposals
- Oversee staffing levels in the office to ensuring there is appropriate cover to handle Client enquiries at all times
- Develop and monitor the PR Account team’s budget to ensure the necessary financial resources are made available and that expenditure is kept within prescribed limits.
- Report budget status and present updates monthly, through face to face meetings to ensure relationships remain strong and they are aware of progress
- Review the work of the PR Account Team to ensure it is accurate, in line with strategic objectives and of the required quality
- Build an in-depth knowledge of the Client's business and the sector in which they operate
- Build and maintain strong Client relationships as well as relationships beyond the core contacts to ensure existing and new business opportunities are maximised
- Responsible for financial account growth through cost saving initiatives, streamlining and new business
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, with outstanding training and progression every step of the way.
About Bray Leino Ltd
We are a UK top 20 integrated communications group with businesses spanning advertising, digital, 3D, media, direct response & more. We operate in London, Filleigh, Bristol, Chester and Edinburgh, serving a wide range of national & international clients.