This job has now expired
Our client, an award winning consumer, lifestyle and entertainment PR agency is looking for an AD to start in JAN 2014!!
They are not looking for an SAM looking to make the jump into AD level, they must have been working as an AD for a significant period of time, or been promoted to AD in the last 18 months
- Big consumer lifestyle brand experience including a variety of consumer touch points such as film, music, art etc
- Due to the diversity of their client base, drinks experience and experiential/production experience will be beneficial
- Ability to lead a team, generating the best work possible and maintaining morale
- Event experience; including production management, talent liaison, crew management and red carpet experience
- Strong client skills; they will be the main point of contact for the clients and need to demonstrate strategic, fresh thinking
- Great contacts in the media; nationals, magazines and good range across a variety of specialist titles. They need to be passionate about getting coverage and able to demonstrate how they have achieved coverage on their accounts, especially when there has been no ‘new news’
- To be creative, dynamic and exceptionally organised
- To have a positive, upbeat, can-do attitude
- Good digital experience; demonstrable success in digital campaigns
- Ability to create and research new business leads as we expand the agency portfolio, following them through from credentials to brief to pitch
Our client has some amazing accounts and big brand names to work on so this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to make the move for a fresh new year opportunity!