Associate Director - b2b tech leading a top team - 6 month FTC
This multi award winning, independent agency have built a fantastic reputation in the industry. Now mid-sized they are on the pitch list for big name clients and always challenge the established big agencies. They are looking for an outstanding Associate Director with b2b technology experience to work across a range of b2b technology clients. This role involves managing and motivating your team and forging forwards with strong client relationships. It is also a fantastic opportunity for a senior PR expert to be involved in the operation running of the agency and have a real focus on business growth. Whilst this is a six month contract role there could be potential for it to be longer term for the right person.
Located in bright and airy Central London offices, this PR agency are very well respected in the industry as well as frequently recognised by professional awards. They work across a range of clients and are known for their “dare to be different” style approach. Creative, motivated and focussed people who work here are all on top of their game and there is a strong feeling of mutual respect which creates a fantastic family feel to the agency culture.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Associate Director – b2b technology role:
- Manage high profile clients for this agency and be the key lead on all client activity
- Oversee a talented team of colleagues and ensure they are delivering to a high standard and when necessary getting your sleeves rolled up to make sure everything gets done
- Be part of the senior leadership team and provide commercial and creative direction to this top agency as a whole
- Be media savvy but not just rely on media relations to create a great PR campaign
- Understand b2b technology and be able to converse with senior clients at the highest level and to hit the ground running.
Key attributes and experience for this Associate Director – b2b technology role:
- You must be working as either an established Associate Director or Account Director in a well-known PR agency
- It is essential you have experience of handling b2b technology clients and can juggle client demands
- Be an exceptional manager. This includes getting the best from your team as well as your client to make a harmonious working relationship
- You must be confident and commercially articulate with the ability to run a highly successful team
- We want people that not only can do the job but that want to do it to a high standard and really seize every opportunity presented to them
To be considered for this Associate Director – Associate Director – b2b technology role please click to apply
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.