Associate Director - global PR consultancy
With your superior knowledge of big-brand beauty PR this is an opportunity to work across a single beauty account on global strategy and toolkits, whilst being involved in the implementation of high profile events. Sick of being spread thinly across a range of accounts? This close-knit team focusses solely on a single beauty client so you can really get under the skin of the brand. You must be able to spearhead new approaches, spot new media angles and generate brilliant ideas.
With an extraordinary client base across sectors, this is a PR consultancy that is well known for its international clout and for its hugely desirable, big budget, big brand clients. What it’s less known for is its family feel, unparalleled training and development, and its constant creative buzz. With a genuine focus on work/life balance, this is a PR agency that combines commercial creative thinking with a human approach to its people.
Key challenges and opportunities in this London based Beauty PR Associate Director position:
- The world is your stage; focus on global strategy and toolkits
- Enjoy superlative career development and mentorship at a senior level
- Leverage your beauty expertise working on a beauty big-hitter globally
- Have the freedom to really use your strategic creativity: generate new media angles, spot new ideas, lynchpin new innovations
- Manage a buzzy and energetic team
Key challenges and opportunities in this London based Beauty PR Associate Director position
- Experience at minimum PR Senior Account Director level for blue-chip clients
- Beauty experience is a must and professional hair care knowledge would be beneficial
- Excellent knowledge of working globally from strategy to toolkits
- Demonstrable creativity and strategic insight in beauty PR
- Level headed and resilient, capable of working in a high pressured and demanding environment
To be considered for this London based Beauty PR Associate Director position please click to apply
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.