Account Director - career enhancing global technology campaigns
This is technology PR at its most influential, running campaigns for powerful internationally recognised brands ensuring a seamlessly smooth delivery of communications strategies with a world-wide impact. You will be working with PR professionals at the top of their game, all extremely talented and innovative in an excellent learning environment. This consultancy takes great care of its people and is always looking for new ways to involve you and help you grow.
With a global reach and a firm client base, this independent PR Agency is an excellent place to further enhance your career, especially if you enjoy working closely with senior agency practitioners to hone your leadership skills. They like to establish revolutionary new approaches to PR whilst simultaneously maintaining a core client base, and preserve a competitive edge by continuously expanding their business outside of the areas they are already well-known for. Employees are genuinely interested in the work they do and the culture is very much team-orientated, informally professional and energetic. The work-life balance is good and the company prides itself on its many long-standing employees.
Key challenges and opportunities in this technology PR Account Director role:
- Lead on a flagship piece of business – a well-known global brand
- Drive a mix of b2b and b2c campaigns and interesting issues, particularly around security
- Be the hub lead for a global team, advising team members throughout the agency’s international network and co-ordinating localisation of strategy and tactical plans
- Play a key role in story development, be an excellent media relations role model as well as influence your team to deliver excellent media relations coverage
- Drive influencer engagement, relationship building to leverage impressive results
- Focus on client counsel at executive level and generally be responsible for providing all-round superb client service delivery
- Build on your knowledge of industry issues and share with your colleagues
- Although you have one key client, you will also be involved with new business development for other technology business
- Manage several budgets
Key attributes and experience for this technology PR Account Director role:
- Technology PR experience is an absolute must from a consultancy background
- Either b2b or consumer technology experience will be considered but must have experience managing large scale international accounts and be willing to handle both b2b and b2c campaigns
- A desire to constantly develop your knowledge base in order to support clients – this is a role for those who are absolutely driven by delivering the very best client service
- Team leadership and development experience
- Confident in all areas of account management including strategy and messaging development, budget responsibility, client media training and crisis management.
- Excellent media relations skills and the potential to develop more with key trade and business publications
- Track record of new business development success
- Demonstrable technology industry knowledge
To be considered for this technology PR Account Director role please click to apply