This job has now expired
Cut Communications specialises in PR and communications strategies for B2B and B2C sectors in Travel, Luxury Travel, Meetings and Events. This is a 10-month maternity cover role to manage the PR strategy for the largest b2b travel trade show held in Barcelona annually as well as similar events in Florida, Beijing, and Abu Dhabi. We also have two further clients with specific b2b PR strategies in the travel and meetings industry sectors.
We are based in Richmond, South West London – the same location as one of our major clients of this PR role.
The successful applicant will have confidence to prove their ability to manage multiple client activity, demonstrate successful campaign results, guide a small team and from the outset, attend all client strategy meetings where our role is to actively contribute to strategy, discussions and debates as well as outline our on-going work.
Key day-to-day tasks will include:
- Oversee all activity over a range of accounts
- Strategically advise clients regarding all account activity
- Deliver results that match the agreed contract of activity
- Help develop and implement creative PR campaigns for all clients
- Conduct client meetings
- Direct monthly activity over a range of accounts
- Pro-actively creating press releases and pitching to global media
- Writing feature copy/editorial for global media titles
- Attending international trade shows and run the on-site press office
- Managing junior team members
- Social media strategies and implementation
The ideal candidate will come from a Travel/B2B PR background and will have over five years experience in PR. They will be responsible for all account activity and will update the Managing Director on a weekly basis.
- Excellent client handling skills
- Ability to manage and motivate junior team members
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Social media experience across client campaigns
- Ability to confidently take over the work already in place (there will be a one month hand-over period)
- The candidate must be able to begin by 1 February 2014 latest. The contract will be for a minimum 10 months with the potential (but not promised) of further employment after December 2014 to support the returning Account Director.
For more information and to apply email: email@example.com