Senior Manager, Creative Content – Integrated – Sports
Are you an experienced Senior Content Manager with a love for football? One of London’s top Football Clubs is looking for a Senior Manager to join the team and lead their creative content!
The successful candidate will be responsible for the creation and management of all forms of content, ensuring quality across the many varied platforms aimed to engage and grow the Club’s brand and global fanbase. You will oversee communications on matters concerning the team, club and the fan community.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in a successful agency or busy media/production department.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively on issues and trends as well as a sound knowledge of media channels both online and offline.
- Extensive experience of creative and integrated campaign development.
- Confident managing and leading teams.
- Strong writing and editing background with multi-channel and international experience is vital.
Salary - £60-70k depending on experience.
If this sounds like an ideal role, apply now! Email email@example.com for more information
- 04 November 2013
- 04 December 2013
- Business to Business, Corporate Communications, CSR, Digital & Online, External Affairs, Internal Communications, International, Investor Relations, Marketing Communications, Press / Media Relations, Public Affairs / Policy, Research
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Digital Gurus
Taking a personal approach to digital recruitment