Communications Manager - Global Conference & Events Centre
We're seeking a maternity cover for London's Leading events company, they hold major rock concerts to exhibitions.
The role of Corporate Communications Manager carries responsibility for planned, and reactive, media relations (brand and corporate, trade, business and consumer) on behalf of the company and its customers, internal communications across both venues, Corporate Social Responsibility and crisis and business continuity planning. It supports sales and commercial objectives through the communication of corporate key messages and product information.
The role forms part of a four-strong Corporate Communications and Marketing Department and works in tandem with the Marketing Manager and the Head of Marketing with support from the Marketing and Communications Executive.
- Minimum of four years PR experience
- Track record in developing media PR strategies
- Experience of engaging stakeholders
- Experience of handling crises and issues
- Media training
- Ideally experience of working for a conference centre - not essential.
In return they offer a base of £30-£35k and either 4 or 5 days a week and this is a maternity cover which could go perm.
- 06 November 2013
- 06 December 2013
- Account Manager, Executive (In-House), Press Officer, Senior Account Executive, Senior Press Officer
- Corporate Communications, CSR, Digital & Online, Internal Communications, International, Marketing Communications, Press / Media Relations, Research
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About PR Futures
PR Futures is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated to the on & offline Public Relations and Communications market. Our clients range from agency side to client side, from start ups to international organisations.