This job has now expired
Internal Communications Manager
Our global property client is looking for maternity cover for the role of Internal Communications Manager. This is a relatively new role to coordinate internal communications activity across the UK business. The role is to undertake the day-to-day management of all their UK internal campaigns and communications and driving adoption and best practices across their new global intranet platform
• Development, coordination and delivery of all UK wide internal campaigns and communications using the appropriate channels (intranet, email, offline, presentations etc). This will include leadership communications, operational communications, as well as internal business development campaigns.
• Liaising with senior stakeholders within the UK business to understand their requirements for internal communication and help to explore cross selling opportunities with the wider business, working closely with our PR, HR, Marketing and operational an Leadership teams.
• Management of the UK section of the global intranet – this will include community management, running intranet overview sessions, instilling best practise and driving user adoption.
• Provide strategic advice and planning on the client's internal communications activities with the ultimate goal of increasing the quality of delivery of our UK internal communications activities, and reducing the reliance on email communication in favour of their new intranet.
• Development of success metrics and provision of appropriate reporting on the success of internal communications to stakeholders across the UK.
• Produce guidance and best practice for divisional communication which may be delivered by marketing and PR teams or secretarial staff – these will generally utilise the new intranet reducing use of formatted emails.
• Working very closely with the Global Communications team to ensure UK activities tie in with our wider global and group communications strategy as well as feeding in new requirements from the UK for future development of the intranet
If you think this role sounds like a good fit for you, please get in touch!
In the first instance please send your CV via email to the IC team on email@example.com quoting reference CJP1311-26
VMA Group is the global resourcing specialist for corporate communications and HR.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Have you thought about a career in recruitment? Why not work for us? http://vmagroup.com/workforus/