Account Manager/Senior Account Manager - Beauty
An independent PR Consultancy based in central London who create integrated communication campaigns by provide traditional PR, digital and social media services to a portfolio of leading health and beauty brands.
The Job Role:
As Account Manager/Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for account management across multiple brands.
- On-going client liaison across all brands
- Feature ideas and placement across all brands
- Continuous relationship building with key press
- Team management - direct supervision and development of more junior team members
- Managing weekly update meetings for the team
- Assisting in recruitment of more junior staff members
- Identification and creation of new business opportunities
- Actively networking within the industry
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Ideally an established Account Manager, either agency and/or in-house within the consumer/lifestyle sector. However, consideration will be given to Senior Account Executive level candidates also.
- Experience working on beauty brands would be a bonus but not essential
- A passion for beauty products and brands
- Great team management skills
- Experience developing social media campaigns
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
Salary: £26k - £36k depending upon experience.
An excellent benefits package plus on-going training is available.
CC Blue Recruitment act as an “Employment Agency” in respect of this vacancy.
CC Blue Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.