PR Account Executive - Consumer
PR Account Executive – Consumer, Bristol, £18,000
Bray Leino is a UK top 20 integrated communications group with energetic businesses spanning advertising, digital, 3D spaces, media, direct response, training and PR. More than 350 people work here across sites in London, Filleigh, Barnstaple, Bristol and Chester, serving a wide range of national and international businesses.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Executive to join our Lifestyle PR team in our Bristol office to help us create beautifully crafted, brilliantly delivered campaigns for a range of clients across FMCG, entertainment and destination sectors.
Key responsibilities shall include:
- Assisting in the implementation of PR communications projects and programmes for clients, from initial brief through to proposal generation, press release, fulfilment and press release despatch and evaluation.
- Providing general administrative support to the PR teams to include: typing client correspondence, internal memos, faxes, filing, preparing presentation documents and meeting notes.
- Participating in compiling and researching market sector information and investigate competitor and market initiatives.
- Attending client functions in a support capacity when required, presenting a friendly and professional image of the Bray Leino.
- Writing press releases under the guidance of the PR Account Manager.
- Compiling and maintaining client portfolio clipping files, guard books and reference material.
We are ideally looking for someone with previous PR agency experience, sound knowledge of the UK media, particularly the women's press, a passion for social media and be hungry to show what you are made of.
You’ll be an excellent communicator with a high level of written ability and superb attention to detail, who can work to deadlines in a bustling environment.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, with outstanding training and progression every step of the way.
About Bray Leino Ltd
We are a UK top 20 integrated communications group with businesses spanning advertising, digital, 3D, media, direct response & more. We operate in London, Filleigh, Bristol, Chester and Edinburgh, serving a wide range of national & international clients.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Marketing Communications Account Executive Consumer jobs in Bristol
- Full Time Marketing Communications Account Executive Entertainment / Leisure jobs in Bristol
- Full Time Marketing Communications Account Executive FMCG jobs in Bristol
- Full Time Marketing Communications Account Executive Healthcare jobs in Bristol
- Full Time Marketing Communications Account Executive Travel and Tourism jobs in Bristol