Associate Director - Financial PR - Fantastic Global Top 3 Agency- London-to £70,000+superb benefits
Associate Director - Financial PR - Corporate & Financial practice of Fantastic Global Top 3 Agency- London - to £70,000 plus superb benefits
My client is one of the most prestigious names in PR, their client roster includes some of the world’s most iconic brands and they operate in 66 offices around the world. Named Advertising Age’s top-ranked PR firm of the decade, they were Adweek’s 2011 PR Agency of the Year, PR Week’s 2011 Large PR Agency of the Year , The Holmes Report’s 2011 Global Agency of the Year and 2012 Digital Agency of the Year. Growing faster than their rivals, renowned for their ground-breaking campaigns on behalf of some of the world’s most prestigious clients, they scooped gold at both the recent Cannes PR Lions and EMEA SABRE awards.
My Client is seeking to appoint an Associate Director with a background in financial PR to join the Corporate and Financial practice which includes more than 50 consultants specializing in all areas of corporate reputation. The team includes former journalists, senior in-house practitioners, government advisors and industry specialists as well as dedicated media, crisis, employee engagement, property and financial experts. In November 2012, PR Week ranked the team as number one in its ranking of ‘Top Corporate Agencies’ in London.
To be considered you will require a minimum six years solid corporate reputation experience and therefore be at least Account Director level if not Associate level already in your current position in in a top-tier agency or in-house. AND to either specialise or at least have strong experience with large-scale or complex financial/city focussed clients..
In return for your talents and endeavour, my client offers a most competitive salary up to £70,000 and the usual range of benefits you would associate with a top global agency.
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 08 November 2013
- 08 December 2013
- Associations / Institutions, Business / Industrial, Consumer, Environmental, Financial Services, FMCG, Government, Healthcare, Media and New Media, Professional Services, Retail / Wholesale, Technology, Telecommunications, Utilities
- Account Director, Associate Director, Director (Agency), Director (In-House), Head of Group / Department, Managing Director / Chairman / CEO
- Business to Business, Corporate Communications, CSR, Digital & Online, External Affairs, Financial PR, Internal Communications, International, Investor Relations, Marketing Communications, Press / Media Relations, Public Affairs / Policy, Research
- Full Time
- Contract Type
Median Recruitment is one of the UK’s leading specialist PR and communications recruitment consultancies. Established in 1998, over the years Median has helped literally thousands of Public Relations professionals take their next step the career ladder.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Associations / Institutions jobs in Bristol
- Full Time Research Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Business / Industrial jobs in Bristol
- Full Time Research Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Consumer jobs in Bristol
- Full Time Research Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Financial Services jobs in Bristol
- Full Time Research Managing Director / Chairman / CEO FMCG jobs in Bristol