Consumer Account Director - Retail/Fashion/Lifestyle
We have an exciting opportunity for a Consumer Account Director at this leading boutique London PR agency, known for their news and asset generation skills. The role requires a talented, established AD to lead on all retail and fashion destination accounts within the lifestyle team.
The AD will provide senior-level consultancy to clients, set client strategy, run and implement the PR programmes and drive strong results across all clients. Working alongside the senior team, you will grow budgets, spotting the strategic opportunities to counsel clients in order to secure additional fee income. You will be expected to keep up to date with the latest developments in PR including social and digital engagement in order to help excite clients about the opportunities for boosting ROI.
Skills and Experience:
- 5 -10 years’ solid PR experience, having worked within retail/fashion/destination sectors
- Well-honed experience in pitching, people management, client management (at management level & upwards within the client company)
- Strong project and budget management
- Confident Presenter and a good writer, adept at writing client-facing campaign proposals
- Highly Creative
- Excellent Communicator
If you have had enough of working within big agencies yet still want to work on big campaigns with household name clients then this could be the perfect opportunity.
Offices based in a very central London location and a supportive team environment.
Attractive salary between £40 – 50k depending on experience.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Senior Account Manager Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Senior Account Manager Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Senior Account Manager Travel and Tourism jobs in London (Greater)