PR Manager - In-House
We're seeking a PR Manager/Executive for a a global top 100 privately owned software company. Their product is truly revolutionary and they seek the PR Manager to maintain the product awareness and capatilise on a truly successful business. Their product is taking the business intelligence market by storm.
They now seek a PR Manager/Communications Manager who has excellent experience within the tech and b2b sector and a passion for technology. Above alll we're seeking candidates who are confident, with first class communication skills and can develop relationships with key business players and media. The role will be UK & Europe remit, and take in external and internal comms as well as PR & Marketing.
To be successful as a PR Manager / Communications Manager you will possess the following:
- 3-5 years in tech B2B PR either agency or in-house
- A strong understanding of tech trends -
- Experience of PR, Marketing and social media (twitter facebook etc)
- Excellent media contacts within the tech b2b sector
- Event management, trade shows etc
- You must be independent, self starter who loves new challenges
- Being highly creative being able to develop the brand
- Have a "nose for news"
This is an exciting time to join this company, as you will be part of their already rapid growth.
In return they offer a great culture that is fun and highly creative with lots of great new challenges, they will offer a base of £30k- £38k+package. Please apply on line or call anytime 07971 361 206 Justyne
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Senior Press Officer Media and New Media jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Senior Press Officer Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Senior Press Officer Telecommunications jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Senior Press Officer Technology jobs in London (East)