Communications Manager - In-House
We are currently looking for a Communications Manager, for our client who are a fast moving and a rapidly growing business within the healthcare sector. They are seeking contract and this role could go perm. The organisation operates on meritocracy and there are great opportunities for career development for the successful candidate.
The main aim of this role is to develop and lead a new communications strategy, managing all PR, Press and Internal /external communications. You will work closely with the board and senior stakeholders both internally and externally to ensure a collaborative approach.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Liaising with all areas of the business for newsworthy stories,
· Writing press releases and presentations,
· Working with the bid teams in tender submissions.,
· Creating content for all internal and external periodic communications
· Manage the Companies web presence and content
As a communications manager you will have a background within the private or public sectors and knowledge of healthcare would be advantageous, you will have excellent written skills and good knowledge of social media channels.
In return they are looking to offer a pro rata base of £35-£40k+package, great culture, developing organisation, great varied in-house role, supportive management, all this plus lots more. This is a contract position but could go perm.
- 11 November 2013
- 11 December 2013
- Associations / Institutions, Business / Industrial, Environmental, Healthcare, Technology, Telecommunications
- Account Manager, Executive (In-House), Manager (In-House), Press Officer, Senior Account Executive, Senior Account Manager
- Business to Business, Corporate Communications, CSR, Digital & Online, Internal Communications, International, Marketing Communications, Press / Media Relations, Research
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About PR Futures
PR Futures is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated to the on & offline Public Relations and Communications market. Our clients range from agency side to client side, from start ups to international organisations.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Associations / Institutions jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Healthcare jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Telecommunications jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Environmental jobs in London (East)