- Has a healthy pipeline of new drugs in development across oncology, pain management, dermatology and other major therapy areas.
- The corporate communications team is responsible for brand comms, CSR, internal and external corporate activities across 20 affiliates
- Is increasing sales and turnover year on year
- Holds communications, strategy and marketing functions in high esteem
- Change management communications, employee engagement and all round internal communications
- Looking after and improving the intranet - your knowledge of digital media will stand you in good stead
- General corporate and pharmaceutical brand communications e.g., media sell-ins
- Includes some exciting and innovative initiatives to get hugely involved in
- Will have 4 years` general PR experience, which must include some change management and internal communications
- Might be from a healthcare PR agency or pharmaceutical company
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Are very creative and ideally have a science degree
To apply please call 020 7359 8244 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Media Contacts
Media Contacts is one of the UK's leading recruiters in the communications industry. Working on an exclusive basis for Media Publishers, Event Organisers, PR and Digital Agencies, we have gained an enviable reputation since the formation of the company in