PR Manager - Leading Consumer Charity - 8 months FTC
A leading consumer charity is looking for an experienced PR Manager for an 8 month fixed term contract.
This charity is a household name, and they have an award winning-PR team to boot (recently delivering some of the most innovative campaigns in their sector).
As PR Manager you will be responsible for the reputation of the charity and have proven experience at developing campaigns across both Regional and National press. This role will see you guiding the charity's media office and for managing a Senior PR Officer and the PR team below, along with leading their external regional PR specialists, so it really is a brilliant and rare opportunity.
You will plan and implement both the charity's short-term Press coverage and their long-term/Annual PR and social media approach along with advising and dealing with crisis communications. This role also has a great digital focus and you will be heavily involved in delivering the annual digital strategy for their Social Media Channels alongside the charity's digital division.
* Ideally, previous experience of managing a PR team/heading up a Press Office
* Ideally experienced within charity, consumer and corporate PR
* Experience in Crisis Management preferable
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position
For other PR positions we're currently recruiting for, please visit http://www.careermovesgroup.co.uk/jobs/pr-moves
About PR Moves
PR Moves deliver great results supplying permanent and freelance PR and Communications professionals who have innovative and creative communication skills from entry to board level.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Corporate Communications Senior Account Manager Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Corporate Communications Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Corporate Communications Senior Account Manager Healthcare jobs in London (Central)