This job has now expired
"Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren't used to an environment where excellence is expected." - Steve Jobs
Quality of work in PR is essential and it is what reputations are built on! Working within the PR industry is all about being able to take risks, but you won't be taking any risks working for this giant of the PR agency world! They literally do not come any bigger than these guys! The amount of awards that this client has won requires them to re-enforce their shelf and extend it!
The company itself has offices spanning 4 continents but this particular hive where you would be working is set in stunning offices in the centre of the busting metropolis of Manchester!! An opportunity has opened to join the fantastic PR team and this really could be the opening of a lifetime!
This is a chance to work on some of the UK's biggest brands and the chance to flourish and take your PR career to the next level.
Heavily focused in Consumer PR, the agency is keen to expand the dedicated team it has worked so hard to grow and if you are a shining Account handler then please do not hesitate and apply today -
Is this you??
- A nose for news and the creative mind-set to be able to deliver appropriate responses.
- Previous experience in working with big consumer brands
- Proven ability of working as a PR executive and a within an agency background and the media relations to prove this.
- Excelling in written and verbal communication you will have a creative flair and passion for your field!
- Strong consumer experience
The ideal candidate may also possess the following:
- Experience in Social media and Digital Experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience
If the above sounds like it is a bit of you then do not hesitate and apply today!
To apply for this role please email your CV via the link below or contact David Walsh on 0161 638 0896 / email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
This PR / Account executive job is commutable from Manchester City centre, Greater Manchester, Cheshire and surrounding areas.
Network Marketing is an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy