This job has now expired
Our client is a healthcare partnership organisation who unite academic and health science communities across a number of London boroughs. They are looking for a talented individual to join their team as Communication and Engagement Manager. This is a temporary role, lasting for up to 3 months, and the ideal candidate is available to start immediately.
As Communication and Engagement Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Director of Comms and Engagement to shape and implement a successful comms and engagement strategy with stakeholders, partners, patients, industry and the public
- Managing key events, including content generation and material preparation
- Brand management, including design and online and digital platforms, including social media
- Implementing effective patient engagement activities
- Working alongside external stakeholders to produce campaigns and reports
- Managing corporate literature
The ideal candidate is:
- Experienced in a similar role, with experience of understanding comms and engagement within a health setting
- A talented communicator and manager
- Able to demonstrate outstanding inter-personal and organisational skills
- Available to start immediately
This is a fantastic opportunity for an outstanding individual with a passion for the healthcare industry to join a talented and hard-working team. For more information please contact Rebecca Maxted on 020 7009 3505 or email email@example.com.