Associate Director - Freelance to Perm (Maternity Cover) Consumer!
This leading creative, public relations agency are on the market for a brilliant Associate Director to join their multi-award winning team. With some of the leading brands in entertainment, consumer and consumer technology this agency never fails to offer exceptional results for enviable brands! Culture is at the heart of this agency and they have a great reputation for a fantastic place to work!
This agency consistently performs exceptionally well in PR Week’s Top 150 and they have really flourished into one of London’s favourite PR agencies. They offer a fantastic training scheme and organise amazing social events throughout the year.
This agency are really starting to grow globally and have offices around the world in their larger umbrella agency.
They also have a Roof Top Bar.
Client portfolio includes clients such as: HTC, Universal, Red Bull and Ted Baker.
Role: N.B. Maternity Cover 9 - 12 months to perm
As an Associate Director you will look after between 3 and 4 fun-loving, engaging and creative consumer accounts within the entertainment/lifestyle sector. Focussing on 2 main accounts in consumer technology and lifestyle.
You will engage with celebrity talent and brand ambassadors in order to drive forward consumer awareness, experience in this is desired but not essential.
Your role will also spare time to focus on new business ideas, researching and pitching. Additionally, you will manage budgets & junior members of the team. You will also handle clients on a daily basis and work closely with the social media team.
- Strong experience from a UK/London PR agency, ideally with big brand experience Experience with budgeting, negotiating and management
- A great book of media contacts with an excellent track-record of stand-out coverage
- Entertainment and consumer tech experience
- New business experience/ involvement
- Client handling experience and used to managing a team.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity to develop into a top PR professional then do get in touch today! Send your CV and interest over to Amelia Chick firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, do not hesitate to give me a call on 020 7347 5357 to discuss your background further, as we have a number of roles that would suit your background.
If this isn't quite right for you, but you are looking to see what's out there, get in touch anyway as we get have new roles daily!
I look forward to hearing from you.
- 15 November 2013
- 15 December 2013
- Consumer, Entertainment / Leisure, FMCG, Media and New Media, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel and Tourism
- Digital & Online, Internal Communications, Marketing Communications, Press / Media Relations
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Reuben Sinclair
Reuben Sinclair specialise in helping YOU. We work with PR, Marketing and Communications experts, to advance your careers to the next level. Our clients span Top 10 to boutique agencies, FTSE to SMEs.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Manager (In-House) Consumer jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Manager (In-House) Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Manager (In-House) FMCG jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Manager (In-House) Media and New Media jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Manager (In-House) Telecommunications jobs in London (East)