This job has now expired
Superstar Account Managers We Want YOU!!
Experiential events and engaging consumers are high on companies marketing agendas these days and this client is leading the way in providing interaction with consumers with fantastic events. A powerhouse already in the events capital this fantastic BTL agency is a major player in the north in terms of experiential, brand activation and shopper marketing.
This leading BTL integrated agency is experiencing strong growth and have won some exciting new accounts. As such, they are looking for a strong Account Manager to work with some of the biggest brand names in the UK!
This agency is an expert in BTL marketing, specifically Shopper, Experiential, brand activation and digital. They work with an amazing array of clients covering FMCG, Retail, Sports and much more.
In this fantastic role you will be managing Account Executives and be reporting into a Senior Account Manager and Account Director.
- Can you combine the full BTL mix of Shopper, Experiential and Digital to create outstanding campaigns that are backed up with strong strategic insight and amazing creative?
- You will manage the day to day client relationship; you will be fully participant in the briefing process, working with creative, as well as other agencies working with this brand.
- Ideally have management experience of an Account Executive, although this is not essential.
- You will have a strategic head and an ability to work autonomously and as part of a wider team.
- Experiential or Shopper Marketing agency experience is also highly desirable.
If the above sounds like it is a bit of you then do not hesitate and apply today!
To apply for this role please email your CV via the link below or contact David Walsh on 0161 638 0896 / email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
This Events / Account executive job is commutable from Manchester City centre, Greater Manchester, Cheshire and surrounding areas.
Network Marketing is an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy