Account Director/Associate Director -
One of the largest Global PR agencies based in London is currently looking for a senior level consultant to join the growing corporate and financial team, to focus on financial clients. They are looking for financial PR professionals from Account Director to Associate Director level.
The successful candidate will be a highly ambitious, proactive and motivated individual with solid financial PR agency experience, able to lead day-to-day management of large to mid-sized accounts. In particular, the role requires a candidate with excellent media handling skills, including an ability to provide informed counsel to clients when developing stories or handling complex issues, liaising confidently with journalists directly, and coaching junior members of the account team. In addition, experience of handling high-profile media campaigns and complex issues on the national agenda is vital.
This role is for an individual who is keen to expand their leadership and management experience. The successful candidate will report to the Director of the financial team, and will therefore be a key player on growing the financial division. The financial team looks after a number of clients from asset management companies, investment banks; personal finance and financial jurisdictions. The role does not currently include financial calendar work but rather focuses on reputation enhancing campaigns for clients within the financial sector.
- Leading financial accounts and managing account teams
- Organising excellent client events including round tables, dinners, breakfast and others
- Writing regular press releases, articles and other PR materials
- Managing clients on a day to day basis
- Involvement in every aspect of creating and implementing innovative communications programmes
- Work on new business proposals and pitches.
- Excellent journalist relations
- Developing communications plans, and managing them, ensuring targets are reached
- An ability to manage multiple clients at the same time, prioritising what is important
- Experience of working with investment banks, asset managers, brokers and other retail and institutional financial firms
- Excellent writing skills
- Gravitas and aptitude to inspire confidence in colleagues and clients at all levels