This job has now expired
Digital Communications is one of the fasted growing teams in the corporate HQ. It is seen as a core part of their international communications strategy. They are recruiting for a Digital Communications Manager to join their team.
As the Digital Communications Manager you will be responsible for:
- Working with external agencies to deliver high quality websites and other digital projects as well as managing the projects from start to finish and ensure they are delivered on time and in budget
- Identifying the gaps in our use of digital and providing advice and guidance on how best to take advantage of these opportunities
- Working closely with the Corporate Affairs teams across the Group to improve how we influence key external stakeholders through digital and social channels
- Support the running of various corporate-level social media accounts (Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn)
- Help implement the social and digital content platform across with the internal communications department.
To qualify as the Digital Communications Manager you must have experience of the following:
- Working effectively with colleagues / clients across Corporate Affairs and partner functions / multiple stakeholder groups to shape a joined-up approach to digital communications, engagement and brand.
- Proven track record of creating, delivering, tracking and evaluating effective digital communications plans.
- Highly motivated and creative individual able to use your initiative, to meet tight deadlines and deliver projects in budget.
- Experience at working in large, complex and fast-moving matrix organisations or having a client list that fits this profile.
- Passion about digital and corporate communications
To apply for the position of Digital Communications Manager please send your CV to email@example.com please quote the reference TE/GSK in your application.