Senior Account Executive to Account Manager– Consumer– Super Boutique Agency– Mid Sussex-nr Brighton
Senior Account Executive to Account Manager – Consumer – Super Boutique Agency – Mid Sussex - £25-£38,000 depending on experience
My client is a boutique health and lifestyle communications consultancy, with 20+ year’s experience of working with consumer health, FMCG companies, the NHS, charities, pharmaceutical companies, private clinics and individual medical pioneers and healthcare practitioners.
The friendly award-winning team work out of contemporary offices in a stunning rural location in Mid Sussex, approximately 25 minutes from Brighton. This is a great opportunity either for someone already living fairly close such as Brighton or to relocate perhaps out of London and live on the beautiful south coast.
My client is seeking a dynamic individual with creative flair to join the team to work on a range of client campaigns. Candidates will be considered at SAE level with a minimum 18 months experience in consumer or health PR, up to Account Manager with a minimum 3 years PR experience in consumer or health PR.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES OF POSITION:
Developing and implementing public relations campaigns Generating new and innovative ways of promoting clients products and services to ensure maximum exposure to the target audience Achieving high impact media coverage Making a positive contribution to the development of the business and colleagues SKILLS REQUIRED:
Creative writing ability Strong media contacts and knowledge Innovation and dynamism Professionalism Understanding of the PR function in the marketing mix Sound business sense and ability to prepare reports, proposals and presentations Self-motivation to develop and learn.
In return for talent and endeavour my client offers a most competitive salary from £25,000 upwards for SAE, up to £38,000 for an experienced Account Manager – plus super benefits including flexible working.
This is a rare opportunity to join a renowned agency, working on exciting accounts in a stunning location. Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 19 November 2013
- 19 December 2013
- Business / Industrial, Financial Services, Media and New Media, Professional Services, Retail / Wholesale, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel and Tourism, Utilities
- Account Executive, Account Manager, Executive (In-House), Manager (In-House), Press Officer, Senior Account Executive, Senior Account Manager, Senior Press Officer
- Corporate Communications, Digital & Online, External Affairs, Financial PR, International, Investor Relations, Marketing Communications, Press / Media Relations, Public Affairs / Policy
- Full Time
- Contract Type
Median Recruitment is one of the UK’s leading specialist PR and communications recruitment consultancies. Established in 1998, over the years Median has helped literally thousands of Public Relations professionals take their next step the career ladder.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Press Officer Business / Industrial jobs in East of England
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Press Officer Financial Services jobs in East of England
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Press Officer Media and New Media jobs in East of England
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Press Officer Professional Services jobs in East of England
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Press Officer Retail / Wholesale jobs in East of England