Senior Account Executive
This is one of the leading food, drink and hospitality PR agencies which has built up an enviable reputation for working with big name food, drink and hospitality brands.
This is an exciting role which might see you arranging a taste test with celebrity chefs on one day or media briefings on another, to pitching stories to journalists and attending industry events. You will have a strong grasp on both traditional and social media, be able to spot a news opportunity, have amazing writing skills and keep up with industry trends.
Day to day you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the account director and team
- Demonstrate tenacious media relations
- Work on multiple projects
- Demonstrate client management skills
Key skills will include:
- Experience of working with business-to-business clients
- Experience of working with food and drink clients is desirable
- Proven ability in writing strong, impactful copy
- Confident communicator
- Ability to build relationships with clients and journalists
This opportunity will offer you a competitive salary and opportunity to progress your career in a fun, fast-paced environment.
For further information please contact email@example.com
Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application. Visit www.prospectresourcing.com for our latest vacancies.
About Prospect Resourcing Ltd
Prospect is a global recruitment business for the PR & Comms industry that does things better.