Senior Account Executive
We are looking for a creative Senior Account Executive Manager to join the PR Team with experience in PR, sports, sponsorship or the media.
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, a flair for creativity, works well in teams and under pressure
- Will have an extensive knowledge of the media landscape with experience in rugby and digital PR
- Superb media contacts covering rubgy, sport, consumer and digital media
- In-depth understanding of PR, social media, sport and the sponsorship business
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 3 years + experience
- Creative PR idea generation for new business, client proposals and ad-hoc basis
- Strong account management skills
- Writing and proof-reading documents including press releases, promotional copy and evaluation reports
- Liaising with the media to secure editorial coverage for clients
- Organising press conferences and launch media events
- Thought-led blog writing on the sponsorship industry
- Socially savvy and enjoy and are aware of innovative technology
We are Innovators In Sponsorship. We’ve been making and breaking the rules of sponsorship since 1984. Our purpose is to make our clients successful by creating the world’s most innovative and effective sponsorships.
We guide brands from strategy to delivery across the marketing mix and our four specialist divisions: Consulting, Communications, Digital, and Experience.
We work worldwide from London.
We have a best in class client list which includes BMW, Bupa, Capital One, Coca-Cola, Chivas Brothers, Guinness, RBS, SSE and Standard Life Investments.
We guarantee our clients no conflicts of interest because, unlike our competitors, we don’t sell sponsorships or represent talent.
In December 2012 Marketing magazine made us its Sponsorship Agency of the Year for the third time in eight years.
In July 2013 we became the first sponsorship agency to land an Investors In People Gold Award. The award also put us in the top three per cent of all UK businesses.
We are part of Engine, the UK’s largest privately-owned communications group, founded in 2004. Engine was recently ranked fourth in the Econsultancy Top 100 Digital Agencies League Table and has over 450 people working in digital.
- Innovative. New is what we do.
- Collaborative. Better together.
- Integrity. Doing the right thing for our clients, always.
- Family. What we feel like to work with. Competitive but protective.