Internal Communication Executive – 6 Month Contract – Banking/Corporate
Our client is a major global bank with an outstanding reputation in the industry. They are looking for an experienced individual to join their talented, hard-working team as an Internal Communication Executive, on a full-time 6 month contract. You will be joining our client’s internal communication team, and you will be given a high level of responsibility within the team.
As Internal Communication Executive your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing expert advice and planning to senior management for communications activities
- Supporting the internal communication team in fulfilling its day to day deliverables
- Managing its main communication channels, including the internal communication email bulletin process
- Co-ordinating aspects of communication channels, such as content-managing and updating internal comms web-pages
- Assist in the day-to-day running of various volunteering programmes
The ideal candidate:
- Will have experience in an Internal Communications role, ideally within a banking or corporate setting
- Must be able to multi-task and juggle conflicting priorities, with a flexible attitude
- Excellent writing, proof reading and stakeholder engagement skills and experience
- Focused, persistent and confident dealing with people of all levels
- A team player who is organised, confident and always professional
This role would suit a talented individual with experience in internal communications who is available to join this outstanding team on a 6 month basis. If you feel this is the ideal role for you then please apply below.
About JFL Search & Selection
JFL is a specialist recruitment consultancy for the communications sector. We recruit from entry to Board Director level, across PR, corporate communications, public affairs, digital and social media.