This job has now expired
A boutique Building Services PR agency is on the hunt for a talented SAM/AD ready for a new challenge!
You will work across high-profile building services and education clients, driving and creating exciting and innovative strategies. You’ll work as part of senior management, bringing in new business and helping shape the agency as it grows. Daily, you’ll liaise with trade and consumer press securing the best coverage for your clients, whilst guiding junior staff to reach their full potential.
This truly is an amazing opportunity for someone who loves working in a boutique environment where the sky is the limit.
- Overseeing the creation and implementation of strategic campaigns
- Providing expert counsel and guidance to senior clients
- Sharing best practice and inspiring junior staff
- Building services PR experience
- Strong experience in dealing with successful building services campaigns
- You should already be a solid SAM/AD with relevant experience of government issues and crisis management
- Knowledge of how digital and social media fits into client campaigns is a massive advantage
Salary: up to £45K depending on experience
If this sounds like your dream role then apply now!
Not for you? Recommend a friend and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme.