Account Executive - Exciting Consumer PR Agency
Our client - a leading Global PR agency is looking for a superstar Account Executive to join their Consumer / Consumer Issues PR team, to work on a fantastic range of well known Big Consumer Brands and Campaigns.
As Account Executive you will be passionate about campaigning on consumer issues and will be responsible for driving awareness of these accounts in the national media, producing engaging copy/media materials and media monitoring. It's a fun, fast-paced role that will allow those with creativity to really thrive!
You will ideally have 12 months of experience in a similar role and will already possess key contacts in National/Consumer media.
We will happily consider candidates from both an in-house and agency background but you must be confident when dealing with National media.
* Ability to build key media contacts across National/Consumer Press
* Ideally 12 months experience in Consumer PR
* Agency experience desirable
This role is available now! Please send your CV over asap to be considered.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position
For other PR positions we're currently recruiting for, please visit http://www.careermovesgroup.co.uk/jobs/pr-moves
About PR Moves
PR Moves deliver great results supplying permanent and freelance PR and Communications professionals who have innovative and creative communication skills from entry to board level.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Junior Press Officer Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Junior Press Officer Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Junior Press Officer Education jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Junior Press Officer Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Junior Press Officer Government jobs in London (Central)