Associate Director - exceptional technology PR leadership
Our client is looking for an impressive b2b technology PR consultant wanting to make a mark to draw upon their strong track record of devising strategic campaigns which truly deliver on meeting business needs. Based in the heart of London, this player is known for its ability to attract a highly stimulating mix of top global brands and high growth newer players. This role is based in an enterprising technology PR team entering an exciting new growth phase and looking to take on more of the top industry talent.
If you love working with a global network but also like the ‘boutique’ consultancy approach, this role gives the best of both worlds. This is a highly respected international PR consultancy where you’ll benefit from the best in training and development resources, superb Central London offices and high profile clients.
Key challenges and opportunities in this b2b technology PR Associate Director level role:
- A career defining juncture - inspire, drive and engage a growing team reshaping to outperform their key rivals in the next few years
- Lead and grow a highly skilled team of b2b technology consultants
- Use your confident strategic flair to advise clients at the highest level as well as deliver exceptional client service
- Oversee the ‘hub’ for multiple territory campaigns
- Leverage your well established network in the technology industry to identify and maximise new business opportunities
Key attributes and experience in this technology PR Associate Director role:
- Proven track record of directing success in b2b technology PR consultancy, inspiring your team to achieve superlative results in media (online/offline) and with the key influencers
- A strong leader with lots of ideas and a strong track record of growing, coaching and developing a high performing team
- Be up for an ambitious challenge, this is a role to make your mark not run with the status quo so be ready to defy convention to achieve medium to long term goals
- A reputation for devising fresh-thinking campaigns which deliver upon clients’ business objectives
- Excellent relevant technology industry contacts and experience of capitalising on these
- Proven track record of developing strong business pipelines
To be considered for this technology PR Associate Director role please click to apply
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.