PR Manager – Entertainment/Media
Our client is a leading global producer and distributor of television shows and entertainment brands, and they are a huge name in the industry. They have created a number of hugely popular and well known television shows, and have won multiple prestigious awards for their work. This high-profile company is now looking for a talented individual to join their close-knit team as PR Manager, reporting to the Head of Communications.
As PR Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management of PR and communications for the client, including launching international PR projects
- Liaising with trade journalists on a day-to-day basis, including managing media requests for interviews and handling reactive press enquiries, and developing strong relationships with key media
- Liaising with senior executives in order to provide regular updates and counsel
- Building strong relationships with communications and publicity counterpoints at priority clients
- Preparing written material, such as press releases and articles, for promotional purposes
- Ensuring efficient tracking of the company’s presence in key media and trade publications
The ideal candidate must:
- Have experience in a similar role gained in-house, with strong experience of developing PR strategies and managing media relations, with experience of working in international markets
- Have experience of crisis communications management and internal communications
- Have excellent media contacts, particularly with trade media, with the ability to forge new relationships with vital industry individuals
- Have a strong understanding of the media and entertainment landscapes
- Be a strong team player, who is able to work well under pressure and juggle multiple projects and campaigns
- Have outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and be creative and proactive
- Be able to manage people, and agencies, effectively, as well as being able to work with individuals at all levels of seniority
This is a fantastic opportunity for an outstanding individual with a passion for entertainment to join a successful media group. If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role then please apply below.
About JFL Search & Selection
JFL is a specialist recruitment consultancy for the communications sector. We recruit from entry to Board Director level, across PR, corporate communications, public affairs, digital and social media.