A leading cash processing company is seeking a Communications Manager to join their busy team. This role is a great opportunity for an individual with a corporate marketing and/or communications background to be involved in a senior role both in the regional office and across the UK.
Based in Central London, you will be responsible for producing material for both the internal and external functions of the company. You will also be delivering all aspects of communications, across a range of communication channels and through company events. An individual with a keen interest and experience in Financial Services would be a great match for this company.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Delivering all executive level communications, through the use of varied mediums.
- Development and implementation of communication strategies.
- Intranet management.
- Organisation of major employee communications events.
To succeed in the role you will require the following skills and experience:
- Proven communications experience
- Events management experience
- Any relevant public relations/marketing certifications are an advantage, but not essential.
- Proven web and design skills.
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Oleta Hambleton on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference OH 1311-71.
VMA Direct is part of VMA Group, a global provider of corporate and marketing communications recruitment and training services. VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com
VMA Direct is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Have you thought about a career in recruitment? Why not work for us? http://vmagroup.com/workforus/