This job has now expired
We are searching for an exceptional Account Manager to work on leading B2B Technology accounts at a fun-loving agency that holds culture at the heart of their business. The agency is a small to mid-sized company that pride themselves on being a close-knit and social team.
Based in central London, this agency has a completely open plan, open door environment and offer more of a consumer, relaxed agency feel.
We are searching for someone who can really flourish into a fantastic PR at a leading agency. The role will require you to work as an AM level on fantastic technology accounts with the opportunity and ambition to progress within the next 6 months.
Everyone in the business gets involved with new ideas and influencing the business so there is not a strict and rigid structure and an open door policy is very much the agency’s culture in and outside of work.
Have you got what it takes?
- Currently an SAE, JAM or AM in a PR agency working in the technology space (preferably with a b2b focus)
- A real passion for technology and communications
- Energetic, friendly and willing to pitch in new ideas and influences
- Able to hit the ground running and confident
- A fantastic communicator with excellent written skills
- Management or managing workloads of junior members
- A technical understanding is also preferred, or a willingness to learn the technical side of complex clients.
Fantastically competitive salary with benefits.
Including: pension, dental, PRCA training, American offices – with potential to travel, annual weekend away and monthly socials.
Flexible working hours (including later mornings and earlier evenings).
If you feel like this is the perfect opportunity in your career to really flourish in a leading London agency then get in touch.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or do not hesitate to give me a call on 0207 347 5357 to discuss your relevance further.
I look forward to hearing from you!