Senior Account Director – Leading Healthcare Communications Agency
Winning awards in succession for over 10 years, this highly-reputable healthcare PR agency is seeking a professional Senior Account Director with lots of digital experience to join is professional and collaborative team.
They have created some of the most renowned and interesting health and wellbeing campaigns. Working with global pharmaceutical businesses and other large healthcare clients.
This agency prides itself on its working environment; everyone is a team player, and reward really is at the heart of this agency.
As Senior Account Director you will play a pivotal role within this agency. You will contribute to at least one area of company management and provide consultancy to their renowned clients in the healthcare industry. This will involve effective planning and communications strategy in order to help produce a high standard of work and nurture and build upon client relationships.
You will also provide direction and coaching to the account teams ensuring individuals perform to a high standard on each account. As well as management of teams you will also have responsibility for the management of budgets.
The role will also involve new business development.
The candidate should have:
- Experience in working in a healthcare PR agency
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in generating new business.
- Experience in managing budgets.
£45-55k basic salary (This is flexible depending on the candidate) – PLUS outstanding benefits, including a company bonus, new business bonus, private healthcare, pension, free gym, travel card.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an exceptional healthcare communications agency. If you are interested in this role then please do not hesitate to get in contact and send your CV to:
0207 347 5351
About Reuben Sinclair
Reuben Sinclair specialise in helping YOU. We work with PR, Marketing and Communications experts, to advance your careers to the next level. Our clients span Top 10 to boutique agencies, FTSE to SMEs.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Senior Account Manager Education jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Senior Account Manager Government jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Senior Account Manager Healthcare jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Senior Account Manager Professional Services jobs in London (North)