This job has now expired
Based in London (EC2A 3DH), this is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most fast-paced, exciting creative agencies in the UK.
Captive Minds is a creative content marketing and communications agency specialising in public relations, marketing, social media, web design, sales, software development and sponsorship for brands, expeditions, events and destinations. We are well known for the work that we do for Walking With The Wounded, in particular the expeditions the charity runs.
Our PR team is growing and therefore we are looking for a new person to join the team. We are ideally looking for an experienced PR Executive with a strong background in generating press coverage and managing launch events. You will be working in our dynamic team to drive media coverage, develop new ideas and opportunities for our clients and our agencies’ key audiences.
We offer a fun and professional working environment. Everyone at Captive Minds works hard together to deliver great results.
- helping to manage a busy press office for key client campaigns
- pitching feature and news stories to the media
- arranging press interviews
- writing press materials and press releases
- collating press coverage and monthly client reports
- building relationships with journalists
- assisting with events, media launches, press conferences, media briefings
- experience in pitching to news and feature writers
- a good understanding of digital media
- ability to manage a busy work load
- team player: we are often very busy and we need someone who enjoys working with a close team to get results
- an ability to learn quickly
- a background/interest in adventure, expeditions would be preferable, but not essential
- min 1 years PR agency experience
We are an extremely busy agency and you’ll find the role very exciting and varied. It will give you the opportunity to work closely with the marketing team, social media team as well as the design and creative team.