Our client has been one of the success stories of this decade. Combining integrated PR & Comms, with brilliant leadership and award-winning campaigns. The Financial PR team has a top-notch understanding and experience of the City and delivers outstanding advice to FTSE listed brands.
Within this mightily successful organisation, the Associate Director will need to be business-savvy, with strong contacts in the City and media and be able to lead a growing team.
The Associate Director Role:
- Offer a profound understanding of clients’ business goals and use your knowledge of the market to deliver exceptional PR campaigns
- Manage new business development and execution
- Spearhead client counsel and take charge of servicing, profitability, forecasting and programme delivery
- Deliver original leadership and guidance; manage resourcing issues, line management and recruitment of talent
The Associate Director:
- Have strong leadership and people development skills including developing talent
- Be incredibly well connected in the methods of social media and how digital communications is transforming PR across all sectors
- Demonstrate inspirational dynamism and an energetic ‘get-up and go’ attitude.
- Have a proven history of growing sound relationships with a wide group of industry partners
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information call Angelika Beguidjanova on +44(0) 2071824212 or email email@example.com
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
London – Sydney – Melbourne