Campaign Director, Technology PR – London
Our client is a PR agency renowned for their innovative campaigning work and is constantly evolving at the forefront of the ever-changing Technology market.
If you want to have the opportunity to work with a team that understands business goals and is able to implement integrated PR and digital communications campaign, then this is the role for you.
This global success story, is looking for an Campaign Director/Associate Director; that understands that at the heart of every campaign lays content that inspires, educates, informs and entertains.
- Creating high profile relationships with huge and developing brands
- Aid the growth/development of the UK Office – and beyond
- Help bring new business and develop strong relationships with clients
- Develop and deliver exceptional campaign programmes
- Adding a personal touch and face to a well executed PR campaign
The Campaign Director:
- Possess strong strategic client consultancy skills
- Be well versed in social media and how digital communications is transforming PR
- High level of initiative
- Ability to spot tends and apply them to the ingenuous PR programs
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information call Jamie McLaughlin on 020 7182 4213 or email: email@example.com
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne
- 29 November 2013
- 29 December 2013
- Arts & Heritage, Associations / Institutions, Business / Industrial, Charity / Voluntary organisation, Consumer, Education, Entertainment / Leisure, Environmental, Financial Services, FMCG, Government, Healthcare, Media and New Media, Professional Services, Retail / Wholesale, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel and Tourism, Utilities
About Capstone Hill Search
Capstone Hill Search is a specialist recruitment firm primarily servicing the public relations and communications industries within the UK and Australia.
More jobs like this
- Research Director (In-House) Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Research Director (In-House) Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Research Director (In-House) Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in London (Central)
- Research Director (In-House) Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Research Director (In-House) Education jobs in London (Central)