Internal Communications Manager
Virgin Care provides NHS services with a focus on community and primary healthcare services. We currently have 5,500 staff providing over 270 services nationwide working in partnership with GPs, local hospitals, community services, mental health, social care and charities to redesign and improve services around what people need from a modern NHS. Our services are free and available to anyone who needs them, but we take a fresh approach focused on providing care good enough for our own families.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Internal Communications Manager.
The role will involve:
- Coordination and delivery of internal communication channels and campaigns.
- Production and editorial control over weekly staff newsletter.
- Liaising with senior stakeholders within the business to understand their requirements for internal communication.
- Implementation of social media policy.
- Management of the Intranet – this will include community management, running intranet overview sessions, instilling best practise and driving user adoption.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working in a communications role, ideally internally facing, in an organisation of similar size.
- Understanding of the healthcare sector.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent relevant experience.
- Thorough understanding of internal communications channels.
- Experience of writing and publishing intranet content, and managing online content
To apply, please click on the apply button and email us for more information, or call Russell Elliott on 0207 380 1794.