This job has now expired
Freelance Account Director - Technology - World's No1 PR Agency/World's No1 Technology Brand - London - to £275 day rate
My client is probably the most recognisable global PR & Communications agency, with offices around the world. One of the most prestigious names in PR, their client roster includes some of the world’s most iconic brands. Growing faster than any of their rivals, renowned for their ground-breaking campaigns on behalf of some of the world’s most prestigious clients, they scooped gold at both the recent Cannes PR Lions and EMEA SABRE awards
My client is now seeking a Freelance Account Director to join the fast growing technology practice and work on the world's most iconic technology brand. This is an opportunity for a hungry, highly motivated, Freelance AD or SAM ready to take the step up to AD with a deep understanding of business technology. You’ll be able to manage teams, maintaining motivation and keeping to tight deadlines, and ensuring attention to detail throughout campaign delivery. You’ll also have experience in developing plans which take complex technology and translate it into meaningful benefits for business and society. Your strong creative thinking is needed. You will be a strong writer and be able to create and manage budgets. Finally you will have supreme technology media relations and social media skills and contacts (UK and ideally EMEA), having proof of how your campaign ideas have translated into media and digital results.
There is also the opportunity to get involved with initiatives beyond day-to-day client responsibilities, such as marketing, new business and IP development, dependent on your specific area of interest and expertise.
- Driving UK and/or EMEA business technology accounts
- Providing strategic media relations/digital skills and counsel at both a UK and EMEA level
- Development of creative plans promoting technology solutions to business audiences via PR and Digital routes
- Running integrated campaigns across UK and/or multiple EMEA markets, ensuring delivery against campaign objectives and metrics; and consistent quality of work
- Working with other marketing disciplines to develop 360 integrated campaigns and thinking for clients
In return for your talent and endeavour my client offers a most competitve day rate up to £275 depending on experience.
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence firstname.lastname@example.org