Account Manager, global corporate and financial agency
If you have a passion for the commercial property world and a strong understanding of the real estate sector, this top 3, highly progressive agency could take your career to another level. Working for this highly talented, but also fun and friendly team, this PR consultancy offers the best of both worlds; the chance to work for a big internationally renowned firm, but in a small team with a boutique feel. Talented people can fly through the ranks as the training is exceptional and the level of responsibility is high, regardless of level.
A front-running international financial and corporate PR agency who offer first class communications counsel, is looking to build their team with the hire of an excellent Account Manager. The portfolio includes some of the most significant players across the commercial property sectors. It’s a really exciting time to be part of this already reputable team, but there is also lots of opportunity to make a strong impact, and enable this agency put your career well and truly on the map.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Financial Account Manager role:
- Acting as a key contact for existing clients, using your media relations prowess around financial results announcements and day to day issues that may have a larger impact on perception of the business among stakeholders
- Work alongside one of the most talented real estate teams in PR
- Generating new ideas and methodologies to the table
- Building your network within the business internationally to service clients across the globe
Key attributes and experience for this Financial PR Account Manager role:
- An ambitious self-starter
- Experience to Account Manager level in a financial PR, gained either in another PR agency or in-house is essential
- A passion and understanding of the commercial property sector
- Strong team management and communication skills
- IPO/M&A experience is essential
To be considered for this Account Manager role please click to apply