This job has now expired
Our client is a global business advisory firm. They are looking for a Consultant to join their talented, hardworking real estate team. The Property team within the Corporate Communications division brings deep sector skills advising high profile clients in the commercial and residential property architectural and retail sectors.
As Consultant your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing strategic advice to a portfolio of clients
- Day-to-day account management
- Developing strong relationships with client groups
- Supporting the senior team in new business proposals
The ideal candidate is:
- Able to prove outstanding experience in the PR industry, gained either in an agency or in-house
- Experienced in financial communications and financial calendar work
- Experienced in generating media coverage
- Able to demonstrate an interest in the commercial property industry, with experience in this industry being a bonus
- A team player who is also a strong independent worker
- Organised, with strong communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to build a career in corporate or property PR. If you are interested in this role, please apply below.